Friday, April 30, 2010

Patriotic Cookies

I'm still here!  I've been dealing with normal life stuff on top of a large amount of orders.  That doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging, but I'm here for a short one!

Last week I created 2 dozen patriotic cookies for Kelly.  Her husband will be leaving for Afghanistan this summer and she wanted some soldier cookies for a unit meeting.  She also said red, white, and blue cookies.  So I did some stars and USA.  Enjoy.

Started out with some soldier cookies.
I actually used my super hero cutter and trimmed
some of the cape off each one.
My camo-colors!
That army green took some work.
I was exhausted and they really took
a lot longer than I had expected.
So this is it for pics!
THANKS, Kelly!
Best Wishes!

1 comment:

  1. very cute! my husband has been trying to get me to make soldiers for the longest time, but i keep putting it off! Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete