Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm sorry to FALL behind!

So okay...I'm not very good at being busy baking AND posting my pictures!!!  I'm about 7 orders behind now.  So here I go with a posting binge!  Ha!

Happy Fall!  It's finally here.  Emlolly ordered some seasonal fall cookies.  I was so happy to have a reason to make fall cookies.  I went with apples, pumpkins and leaves.  
I love the sparkle and how
I decided to make the lines a bit darker.
The vines make me smile.  I added them
as an afterthought.  So glad I did!
This was not my original idea.
I saw it on flickr and then noticed many
cookie bakers use it
I think it came out pretty cute.
It can't be fall without some leaves!
Put them all together...
and it's finally fall!






1 comment:

  1. LOVE all of the fall colors - so pretty! I am a huge fan of the apple basket. Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete