Wednesday, October 6, 2010

American Girl

Alison and I met about 4 years ago through MOMS Club.  More importantly, she introduced me to my hair stylist who I have been with...well, for four years!  Alison has two daughters, Althea and Ruby.  Althea turned 7 a couple weeks ago and celebrated with an American Girl party.  If you're not familiar with these dolls, check them out.

Alison ordered cupcakes and cookie favors for a pj party.  The inspiration was this bright banner.
The colors were so fun to work with!
I had the chance to make some
BRIGHT cookie favors!
(That dark blue cookie was actually purple.
I'm not sure why purple always comes out
as blue on my camera.)

I thought the cupcakes would be more sophisticated.  Alison shared that Althea is VERY into the AG logo, which is this.
Luckily, I had the perfect cupcake topper to complete big pink swirls of frosting!
Voila!
American Girl Sophistication.
Happy 7th, Althea!
I heard the party was a hit!


No comments:

Post a Comment