Sunday, March 28, 2010

How Sweet It Is!

My friend, Dawn, asked me to make some "candy cookies" for her nephew, Liam, who turned 5 last week!  He lives in Florida and this was my first experience with shipping my baked goods.  Yikes!  I was very intimidated.  I am happy to report that they all made it there with NO casualties!  Talk about gaining some confidence in the shipping department!  :)

So here they are...

Naked and waiting...
This cookie is un-sugared and feeling incomplete.
Dawn said Liam's favorite colors are red and green.
How festive!
I thought the sugar would make
them look a little more
like pieces of candy.
I had some leftover Christmas ribbon...perfect.
After lots of peanuts and bubble wrap, they were off to Florida.
(I wish I could have fit in that box!)
Thanks, Dawn!  Hope Liam enjoyed them!

2 comments:

  1. How do you get your cookies to come out looking so perfect!?!? The color is perfect, they hold their shape perfectly and they have a nice flat surface for decorating. Mine will hold their shape, but they aren't always flat on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them - thanks so much Dawn!! I blogged and posted to FB so hopefully it will expand your business even further.

    ReplyDelete