Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday, Ben!

Today is Ben's official birthday.  My boy is 4 years old.  I swear he woke up this morning acting older!!!  I was holding him in my arms this evening and telling him how he was born 4 years ago today.  He thought it was hilarious as I talked about how all is body parts were soooo tiny.

The Super-Ben Bash was last night.  I had fully intended on posting all the details and pics today, but my little girl is so sick...coughing, cold symptoms, fever...the whole bit.  She woke up this morning in such a different state from the night before.  I expect tonight to be long and full of wakings.  So instead of staying up and posting, I will be back with more.

In the meantime, I will leave you with this little fun picture from the end of the evening.  Paige was well and happy.  I'm not sure happened to her overnight.


Happy Birthday to my 4-year-old Super-Boy!

1 comment: