Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Strawberry Season!

I'm back!  We moved and I wish I could say the stress is over.  It's just morphed into something different.  I'm hoping we get unpacked and settled in by the time the kids graduate from HS. It's slow going, but the most important room is done...the kitchen!  I did fulfill a large order yesterday.  So SugarChic is back in business.  I have orders through August.  If you are interested in getting your order on the calendar, let me know ASAP!

In the meantime, please check out my strawberry baskets.  I did these for a couple of friends as a thank you.  They can be personalized for any type of summertime gift...I'm thinking hostess gifts, birthdays, thank you gifts, party decor, etc.

Basket of 15 mini strawberry cookies = $10
Basket of 8 strawberry cookies, a cupcake, and personalized round cookie (as shown) = $15

 Cute little 1.5 inch bite-sized cookies
 Strawberry cupcake!
 Strawberry basket includes 8 strawberry cookies, 
personalized round cookie, and a strawberry cupcake
$15.00
A basket with 15 strawberry cookies
$10.00 (not shown)
Celebrate strawberry season!

4 comments:

  1. Go jus!... i want to do something for you, so i can get a 'thank you' basket...LOL Great job, as usual!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are just plain adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I love strawberries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOw cute is that cupcake with the strawberry!? Love it!

    ReplyDelete