Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cute As a Button


I live in a suburb outside of Columbus.  While the "town" is having a huge growth spurt and is actually called a "city", there is still a sense of small town when you enter the downtown area.  Whew!  That was a lot wrapped up in a little explanation.  To get right to the point, we have cute stores in downtown Powell.  One in particular is called Cute As a Button.  It's a sweet little place filled to the brim with unique, adorable gifts.  A friend of mine hosted an open house there last week.  I offered to make some bite-sized cookies and this is what I came up with...
I ordered new 1 inch spring cutters.
This was the perfect opportunity for me to use them!
I ended up loving the size and may even
add bite-sized to my repertoire!
Small...

and sweet...
SO easy to eat!!!


It's the truth!
Can't forget some 2 inch buttons!!!
Love these...

My daughter got in on the cuteness too.  When I decided to take out the "o" and use the button, she scored with the yellow cookie...


I think she was confused about why there was a hole.
Who cares.
 ...cute as a button.




Classic slam the last large piece...
...and wipe on her shirt. 

Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment