Monday, May 21, 2012

A Brief Baking Break...

It's been awhile!  I have been busy and have lots of pictures to post.  I've been using Facebook much more than my blog.  If you haven't liked my page yet and you miss my updates, please take a minute to visit.  Until then, I just want to tell you the summer plan.

My baby is due mid-June, but I think it all may happen very soon.  I am no longer taking orders and hope to resume my baking in August and just in time for the school year!  Please send me an email if you would like get a spot on my August calendar.  Believe it or not, it is filling up.

Thanks for your understanding and support as I take this little break from baking to enjoy the summer with our new little family member.  I will check in with a baby update.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment