Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Already??

Can you believe it's March?  Of course, I'm counting down until I deliver this baby in June, but it really just feels like we finished Christmas!  I'll take it though.  February was a big blur for me.  In addition to the plethora of Valentine's orders (too many to photograph - I was literally pumping them out the door!), I had the following orders AND my son's 6th birthday party. I still can't believe what a blessing SugarChic has been in my life.  Thank you so much!  
 Lego Favors for Ben's classmate and friend, Brady.
Thanks Elizabeth!  It was a great party!
 Cat in the Hat
 Whimsical and fun!
Thanks, Shelley!
 A thank you assortment for a vet.

 Thanks, Michelle!
 Diamond rings to thank a jeweler.
Thanks, Virginia!
 Due date cookie favors for a baby shower!
Toni sent me a pic from Pinterest of a similar cookie
made with fondant.  Since I don't use fondant, I decided to layer the cookie "date" with a small cookie.
 It worked out better than I thought and
gave them some interest!
Thanks, Toni (and Lia)!
 Petites to match a baby shower invite.
Thanks, Michelle!
 Campfire cookies for Nathan's 5th birthday!
Thanks, Ellen!

Have you ever heard of Monster High?
I hadn't until I got this picture from Lindsey.
Her daughter wanted cookie pops to look like this!
Yikes!
 I hand cut these and think they came out great!
They were given out as favors.
Thanks, Lindsey!

More to come.  I am hoping to do a "Shamrock Special."  Stay tuned for more info!  Check my FB page for announcements and info regarding specials and ordering.  

No comments:

Post a Comment