Thursday, December 8, 2011

Third Time's a Charm!

It's the most wonderful baking time of year and I have been in the biggest rut ever!  If you don't know from my Facebook page or from just knowing me personally, you might wonder what's going on.  I am expecting my 3rd baby! AND this pregnancy decided to take from me many of my favorite things...

1.  My love for coffee - EW!  It's slowly coming back and of course it's of the decaf variety.  :(
2.  My love for veggies!  Again, if you know me, I've been about 90% vegan (I say 90% because I still ate a SugarChic cookie on a weekly basis) since last spring.  It was one of the best things I've ever done.  But guess what?  I get knocked up and only want cheeseburgers!  Yep - totally weird and totally amazing at the same time.  Needless to say, I'll be back to my vegan-ish ways in about 6 more months.
3.  My love for SWEETS!  Not only do I not really crave them, but I am not really into making them either.  Very sad.
4.  Energy.

As I enter my second trimester, I see some of my loves coming back, but my pregnancies are always a bit "iffy" (for lack of a better word) so I will be strategically taking orders from now through the summer.  Please inquire when you are in need!  I just can't guarantee that I will continue to overload myself (as I usually do).  Ha!

As always, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. AH! Wonderful news! Congratulations. I have been checking here, but you seemed missing. Keep your chin up, you've got more important things to think about!

    ReplyDelete