Sunday, March 13, 2011

Last Minute LUCK!

I was once again inspired by one of my cookie idols.  I decided to follow her lead and use some unexpected cutter shapes to make leprechauns.
I won't go into detail about what shapes I used, but I want to tell you that I am taking last minute orders for St. Patty's Day.
I can also do Shamrocks!
Pretty straightforward, but I do love the colors!
Lucky Guys
$15/box
OR
A single large leprechaun cookie wrapped in a cello bag
and tied with a festive ribbon for $4
Leprechaun Duo
(Can you tell they are upside down shamrocks?)
for $12
OR
Sham - WOW!
a set of 6 shamrocks for $12

The only catch is that I will need your order by Monday at 5pm!  Pickup will be Wednesday afternoon.  Please email me with your order t0 dawnzeoli@gmail.com


Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. The cookies are fabulous! I LOVE them! I can't wait to surprise the kids with them after dinner tomorrow! Thank you SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!

    http://kcs365days.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete