Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cheers!

Carrie and Ann both asked for wedding shower cookies on the same weekend!  Carrie's were for a platter and Ann requested cookie favors in the shape of rings.  I got to work on rings, champagne and hearts.  I've done these before, but I changed a little of the technique.  I actually mixed gold luster dust in with my white frosting to create the "champagne" color.  I was inspired by my own favorite purse (yes, kind of weird).  It just reminds me of champagne.
I know.  It's silly, but
inspiration can come from anything!
Pop and Fizz!
The rings
I usually prefer not to put text on cookies,
but the heart is the perfect shape for a simple
"love".
I think they coordinate well.
Thank you, Carrie and Ann!
Many blessings to the happy couples!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love the inspiration from the Coach. I'll have to order these for my shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies were a huge hit at the shower! Thanks Dawn, you are so talented! How fun that you got your inspiration from a beautiful Coach bag! :)

    ReplyDelete