Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fresh Look?

So...I signed into my blog yesterday and discovered Blogger had revamped their designs.  Since I have yet to really make my blog what I want it to be, I thought I'd check it out.  It's actually very cool.

Unfortunately, I have so much on my plate right now!  I have no time to mess around with it until after my vacation...even though I am dying to play!  Maybe I'll do a little playing on vacation.  After all, isn't that what the beach is for?  Ha!  I think my husband would officially lose it.

In the meantime, please enjoy my new pink polka dots.  Heehee.  I can't figure out why my logo is left justified, but I guess my overly symmetrical brain will just have to deal for a few weeks!  I do like the bright, cheery look.  I hope you do too.

I'm on a posting rampage to get caught up to my current baking before the beach.  So there is much more to come in the next week or so.  Please check back.  :)

1 comment: